Tube brushes are twisted-in-wire brushes for cleaning the inside of holes and other hard-to-reach areas. They're great for removing chips, dirt, oil, rust, and corrosion.
Tube brushes are cut-for-power or supplied with a ringed handle for manual use. They are available with carbon steel, stainless steel, nylon, brass, or natural filaments.
Types of TUbe Brushes
BRM offers many different types of tube brushes. Some are standard products and others are available by special order.
- Series 83 tube brushes are cut-for-power, come in sizes from 1/4" to 2", and are ideal for thread cleaning.
- Series 84 tube brushes (shown above) have ringed handles, are available in sizes from 1/8" to 3", and are designed for cleaning through holes.
- Series 84 brush kits for through holes included six ring-handled brushes in a variety of sizes for cleaning bores, cavities, and drilled holes.
- Series 85 tube brushes for closed holes or blind holes come in sizes from 1/8" to 3" and are made for bottom-end applications.
- Series 86 tufted end brushes are available by special order and are used in clean-room operations. Tied tufts prevent scratches by the stem end.
- Series 87 center brushes are designed for automated set-ups and are available by special order.
- Series 88 tapered brushes are available by special order and can be cut-for-power or include a handle.
- Series 89 condenser brushes are recommended for removing soft deposits in straight tubes. These come with or without a pipe nipple.
Download the BRM Product Catalog for more information about these and other industrial brushing tools.